Monday, October 1, 2007

I'm Still Alive

I'm creatively battered, bruised, sore, but elated! The online class Discovering Story Magic is intense and REALLY gets to the heart of your writing. My poor little characters and plot feel like they were blind-sided by a dump truck, LOL! But they will emerge better, stronger, and more believable than before!

And cos I'm a real sick-o, I've just signed up for another intense online class: Margie Lawson's "Deep Editing: The EDITS System, Rhetorical Devices, and More!" This one looks awesome, and I'll keep you all posted.

Cheers!

P.S. that story board pic is coming!

2 comments:

Molly McLain said...

I'm so glad you're alive! What would I do without you? :) Can't wait to read the new and improved Jenna and Duncan! Though, I thought it was pretty darn good to begin with! :)

Rebecca Wilkinson said...

Melissa...I came across your blog while searching for some direction on building character conflict. (I linked to your blog from a message board on which you had left a comment.) Your blog is wonderful, and I look forward to reading your novel when it is published! I would also like to stay in touch from time to time, writer to writer. My website it at www.gypsyislepublishing.com

Take care!

Rebecca Black